Can you imagine seeing buses with green roofs zipping around New York City? Marco Castro Cosio can, his digital rendering of what he thinks an MTA bus would look like is above. Cosio says that if every one of the MTA’s 4,500 buses had a green roof, it would be equivalent to the City acquiring an additional 35 acres of park land. Imagine what they would look like from the High Line! Dream big New York!
via Garden Design.
- elephantsnever4get likes this
- thebrighterxside reblogged this from nybg
- tboltkid likes this
- hapa-nings likes this
- wy-ecoclub reblogged this from nybg and added:
- thebluepeninsula likes this
- pigeonsandpomegranates reblogged this from nybg
- cherryeatstheapple likes this
- mknmv likes this
- fuckingdelinquent likes this
- nybg posted this