We have noticed this correlation, too, and are offering concerts throughout Monet’s Garden featuring Debussy and his contemporaries Faure and Roussel. The next one isn’t until October 7, but if you want to indulge in additional artistic synchronicity, you can visit our Monet to Mallarme Poetry Walk in the Perennial Garden.
It’s no big secret that art and music are often correlated—they possess a unifying motive to illustrate something (at least in the realm of 19th Century Impressionism) either through literal illustration or evoking an image through music.
With that said, I find the attachment of certain artists…
- stillmonkeys likes this
- knutiscute likes this
- sswslitinmotion likes this
- pedromsalazar reblogged this from nybg
- thundercatsandy likes this
- peculiarsusceptibility likes this
- thoughtsofafuturepast likes this
- lostandfoundthoughts likes this
- kevinatlast likes this
- nybg reblogged this from thecatlady9 and added:
- nottheruttles said:Fun Times.
- nottheruttles likes this
- thecatlady9 posted this