Nicely done! Very close to the Impressionist Lens feature in our new iPhone app!
Last week, I stopped by the NY Botanical Gardens in the Bronx to check out their Monet Garden exhibit. I thought I would start off my photo set with an attempt at some paint style filtering in Photoshop. I started off with Artistic -> Pallete Knife, then used Pixelate -> Pointilize and finally Brush Strokes -> Spatter. After that, I brought the saturation up a bit.
- cami-ashley321 likes this
- beyondgodthefather likes this
- moonhowler56 reblogged this from nybg
- paintbrushesandbubblegum likes this
- less-yissel reblogged this from nybg
- blkidfrmcaptplt likes this
- nybg reblogged this from davegammon and added:
- davegammon posted this