For a man of logic who tortured us throughout middle school geometry, Pythagoras didn’t have much going for him in terms of culinary erudition. Or so his fear of the evils that lurk beneath the tin lid of a bean can suggest.
Maybe not quite so literally acan, but historydoessuggest that he loathed the legume, and asked all of his disciples to avoid it just as he did. But why? What could drive such a brilliant mind to superstitious distraction?
Some of the possible answers are….well, a little far up on the chart of weirdness. —MN
- 122345900 reblogged this from nybg
- 122345900 likes this
- sarahverlinde likes this
- toneverlandnbeyond likes this
- firsttimeuser likes this
- theheadoforpheus likes this
- potatoesfordinner reblogged this from nybg
- robotmermaidprincess likes this
- nybg posted this